CASCADE LOCKS STRONG
Cascade Locks Strong is a partnership of businesses affected by the Eagle Creek Fire, started on Sept 2, 2017.
Our businesses were closed for two to three weeks during what should have been the busiest time of the year. The impacts of the Fire have been devastating. We look forward to rebuilding and finding resiliency through partnerships and community.
Thank you for your support.
VISIT CASCADE LOCKS
The best way to support Cascade Locks is to visit us, and visit our locally owned and operated businesses.
- For more visitor information, visit cascadelocks.com
- Come out and hike, and then visit one of our businesses! Friends of the Gorge has a list of trails and recreation areas in and around the Gorge unaffected by the fire and open for exploring.
We're all in this together #CASCADELOCKSSTRONG
MORE WAYS TO HELP
Consider supporting groups and organizations that will be here for our residents as we recover.
- Donate to FISH Food Bank, designate your donation for Cascade Locks
- Donate online
- Mail Checks to 1767 W 12th St #147 Hood River, OR 97031
- Donate to Hood River County School District, designate your donation for Cascade Locks
- Mail Checks to 1011 Eugene St, Hood River, OR 97031
- Donate to The Next Door, a nonprofit dedicated to opening doors to new possibilities by strengthening children and families and improving communities.
- Donate to Cascade Locks Fire & EMS
- Donate to the Gorge Volunteer Fire Departments
- Donate to Cascade Locks Businesses that are Feeding Firefighters
CASCADELOCKSSTRONG.COM IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY